Make sure to SHARE this so you can have the Recipe SAVED to your timeline!
THIS IS SO SIMPLE!
A family Favorite: APPLE PIE BITES
1 tube Crescent rolls
1 Slice apple per triangle
1 Tbsp. Melted Butter
Cinnamon & sugar
Preheat Oven to 350˚
1. Roll out the dough on a greased cookie sheet, brush with butter and sprinkle Brown Sugar and Cinnamon in individual pieces of dough.
2. Roll up an apple slice in the dough forming a crescent, brush with melted butter and top with cinnamon. Repeat for others.
3. Bake for 12-15 Mins at 350˚.
4. Remove from Oven, filling will be hot! Serve alone or with a dollop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
Any cabbage lovers? This one is definitely a keeper!!!!
Feel free to use regular or turkey bacon!
1 lb bacon, finely chopped
1 medium onion, chopped…
2 lbs cabbage, finely diced
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1.Fry bacon until crisp and well browned.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. Add chopped onion to the bacon grease and stir until translucent.
4. Add cabbage, pepper flakes, salt and pepper, stirring until all cabbage is coated.
5. Add the crumbled bacon bits and cover.
6. Cook over low heat until cabbage is tender.
its called chocolate lasagna!! 1.1pkg chocolate pudding powder 8oz cream cheese
2 bowls whipped cream 1pkg oreao cookies 12oz chocolate chips directions: 1.make chocolate pudding, save for later 2.mix cream cheese with 1 bowl of whipped crem, save for later
3.break cookies in pieces, make into crust with a lil butter put in oven for 10 min
4.take # 2 and pour on top of cookies
5.add #1 and top with more cookies
6.take the 2nd bowl of whipped cream and pour on top of #1
7.sprinkle chocolate chips and refrigerate for an hour
Recipe By Vladimir Stafford