Serving size- 20 gummies (half a cm think) roughly 14 calories
• ½cup Lemon juice
• ½cup Lime juice
• 4 cups Strawberries
• Large cooking pan
• Your favorite Artificial sweetener
• 5 packets of Knox unflavored gelatin
• A pot
• A blender
• A bowl
• A cookie cutter (small recommended)
• Pour the lemon and lime juice into a large bowl
• Cut 4 cups worth of strawberries up in the bowl (make sure they are for the most part are the same size.
• Once mixed into a bowl poor into a pot to boil. Let simmer until the strawberries are soft and gushy.
• Let cool for 7-10 minuets. Then put them into the blender
• Before blending put in as much artificial sweetener as you would like ( you can add as many as you would like we used 10 packets of sweet’n low and it was enough they came out very sour but still good )
• Then blend until no longer clumpy
• Let cool for 5 minuets
• After it is no longer clumpy and slightly cooled add one bag of gelatin and blend until there are no more clumps and repeat until all packets are in the blender and blended into a nice liquid
• Now poor on to you baking pan (make the liquid as thick as you want your gummies to be. may take more then one pan)
• Finally put it in the fridge for an hour or so to cool until firm.
• Once its firm you can cut your gummies out into whatever shape you want.
Feel free to send me a FRIEND REQUEST; I am always posting awesome stuff on my timeline too! www.facebook.com/
Don’t just LIKE it, SHARE it so your friends see it! It also saves it in your Timeline Photo Album so it’s stored for later! Just click on the picture and click SHARE at the bottom.
For more healthy recipes, tips, motivation, and fun, join us at Slimmer You